Oil & Gas
Companies rely on Zircon for critical onsite storage, portable storage, and mobile storage/safety solutions, including office/mobile storage combos, portable offices, document storage containers, crew accommodations, equipment sheds, mobile storage units that house living quarters, and our Job Site Safety Center™. How can our portable storage containers and shipping containers help your onsite storage, portable storage, and mobile storage challenges?
Consider all the uses for Zircon portable storage containers and shipping containers within your operation:
- A Zircon Job Site Safety Center™ is a portable storage container that's been customized to stock the equipment and supplies needed to treat injured workers. The cargo shipping container provides onsite storage, enabling speedy response to accidents. Because it's a fully mobile storage solution, the cargo shipping container can be moved to follow work crews in the field.
- Zircon's specialized health and safety portable storage containers and cargo shipping containers are fitted with shelving, lights, cabinets, and temperature control for the clean and compliant storage of respirators, personal protective clothing, face shields, gloves, extra hard hats, cleaning supplies, and any other safety gear your work requires.
- Our steel cargo shipping containers can be modified to provide segregation and safe, secure onsite storage for toxic substances, easing compliance and safeguarding the environment.
- Employing a well-ventilated portable storage container made from durable steel to store flammable substances also minimizes the possibility of explosion, and lessens the extent of damage if an explosion does occur.
We've provided highly customized onsite storage, office, safety, and technical equipment units in portable storage containers for the area's leading oil and gas firms, including:
- B.P. America
- Canyon Gas Resources
- DCP Midstream
- Devon Energy Group
- Evergreen Resources
- Pioneer Natural Resources
- Red Cedar Gathering
- Williams Field Services
- XTO Energy